A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent, is payable upon the start of the application.
Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the initial Rent and Deposit, with the agreement of the payee.
Unsuccessful Applications – the holding fee may be retained by the Agent/Landlord where the tenant provides false or misleading information, fails a right to rent check, or withdraws from the application process.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Arden Estates ‘the Agent’/the Landlord):
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- 1st Months Rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments, in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement, or renew an existing tenancy agreement for a further fixed term.
- Interest payment of £25.00 for any late rental payments.
- Payment of £25.00 for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy, as detailed in the tenancy agreement
Client Protection Scheme’s
Arden Estates is a member of Deposit Protection Service, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
The Deposit Protection Service
Account/Agent ID: 1389967
The Property Ombudsman
Membership Number: T00820
43 - 55 Milford Street