Par Four Lane, Lydney

£ 68,450 Shared

3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Reception

Highlights

  • 37% Shared Ownership
  • Convenient Location for Town
  • Convenient for Train Station
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Downstairs WC
  • Viewing Advised
  • Off Road Parking

Description

OWNERSHIP 37% Shared Ownership with Rent on the remaining 63%. This property is also on the market at £185,000 with 100% Ownership.

ENTRANCE HALL Spacious entrance hallway with a handy storage cupboard for coats, shoes, vacuum cleaner etc,. Ceiling light, smoke alarm, central heating thermostat, power point, radiator, stairs to first floor.

KITCHEN 9' 7" x 9' 1" (2.92m x 2.77m) Wood effect flooring, wall, base and drawer units, larder cupboard unit, space for larder fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, one and half bowl sink with single drainer, built-in electric oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel splash-back and extractor hood over, power points, ceiling track spot lighting, extractor fan radiator, window to front.

LOUNGE/DINER 16' 10" x 12' 8" (5.13m x 3.86m) Wood effect laminate flooring, electric coal effect fire with surround, window to rear, French doors leading to patio and rear garden, radiator, two ceiling lights, power points.

WC 6' 5" x 4' 9" (1.96m x 1.45m) Wood effect cushion flooring, wall mounted wash-hand basin, tiled splash-backs, WC, extractor fan, ceiling light, radiator.

LANDING Fitted carpet, built-in storage cupboard, power point, loft access.

BEDROOM ONE 12 max' 0" x 9' 6" (3.66m x 2.9m) Fitted carpet, built-in wardrobes, window to rear, ceiling light, power points, radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 15' x 7' 2" (4.57m x 2.18m) Window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, power points, ceiling light.

BEDROOM THREE 9' 3" x 8' 1" (2.82m x 2.46m) Fitted carpet, window to front, radiator, ceiling light, telephone point, power points.

BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 5" (2.08m x 1.96m) Wood effect cushion flooring, pedestal wash-hand basin, WC, bath with shower over, window to rear, extractor fan, ceiling light, radiator.

OUTSIDE To the front is a blocked paved drive, path leading to front door, large wooden cabin providing storage for bins etc.


Rear garden is laid to lawn and patio, enclosed via wood panelled fencing, garden access gate to the rear, garden shed.


This property is situated in a convenient location close to Lydney Town. The Town Centre of Lydney, gives easy access to local shops and supermarkets, doctors surgery's, public houses and restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, gym etc, outdoor swimming pool, train station and local bus routes, Church's & Chapels. Easy access to Chepstow, Bristol, Gloucester, M5 & M4.

Floor Plans

(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)

Downloads

Important Remarks

Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.